Thursday, January 15, 2009

Goals

Goals are hard to reach, no lie. For one, we're human, well at least I know I am, and we make mistakes. Mere speed bumps on our attempt to reach those goals. Do you know how tempting it is to buy/drink a soft drink? Almost everywhere you are you can't get away from them. Coke is EVERYWHERE! No joke. Well, with that all said I just want to take a moment and pat myself on the back... I've gone 15 days with out any! Not even any Mt. Dew! And some of you know how much I LOVE Mt. Dew! And I've always heard that you can break a habit in 21 days, well, I only have 6 more days to find that out.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

i want to take a moment to pat you on the back too!!! good job setting a goal and reaching it! yay val {insert cheer here}.