Friday, November 14, 2008
Clue the Musical
For FHE last Monday night our family decided to go to Rigby High School's production of Clue, the Musical. I never would have thought that Clue would be a musical! All the girls decided that we wanted to dress up as Clue characters. Since there are only 3 girl characters, Peacock, White, and Scarlet, I decided to be Miss. Professor Plum! We the 11 of us showed up all dressed some adults asked us if we were the clue club. We have NO idea what the clue club is!!! The musical was fun and interactive! We all laughed and had a really fun FHE! (We have a fun group photo but it's on my roomie's camera so I'll get it later!)
Spencer A. Streeter and I
Matt with a funny face like always, Jackie, and Bryan and half of Spencer
Katy, Christina, Carolyn, Jen, and Elise
Spencer, Tami and I with the programs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment