Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Movers and Shakers!

This semester I have 19 preschoolers. They scream, they run, they cry, they make messes. I love them. I only have two more days of being with them. It's sad. I know I've had fun this semester with them and hopefully they have too. We've done so much fun stuff, like learn about sports, pumpkins, apples,potatoes, farms, fishes, ladybugs and firefighters. I get to teach the very last day and I'm so excited! I get to teach on pretend play; princesses, knights, pirates, dinosaurs and more! I'm so excited!

Group photo at the farm, even though most aren't even looking, including the teachers...
Yep, I'm riding a cow...
When the firefighters came with the fire truck...

1 comment:

Jess said...

YUCK! horrible smocks - haha. I have a KRK smock that is just like that. When I finally quit, I'm burning it!!