Thursday, December 18, 2008

Rubik's Cube Cake

Ok, so it was final week and I was working on a presentation for my food science project and I needed a picture of a piece of cake. I just searched on google and this is one that I found..

.
Cool huh?! Well, I thought of my FHE brother Justin and my roommate Christina because Justin had been trying to teach Christina how to solve a Rubik's cube all semester! Seriously I saw that cube everyday! So I thought it would be cool to make that cake for Justin. I showed it to Christina and she wanted to help and give it to Justin as a thank you gesture. So, the next day Christina went and got everything that we thought we would need. Let's just say that we kind of made it up as we went and Christina did a lot of the work! But here's how ours turned out! Not the best, but Justin liked it!


No comments: