Sunday, May 24, 2009
Been Busy
I know, I haven't posted anything in a while. I've been busy, what can I say? Honestly though, I don't really think many people care if I write or not; it's just a way for me to get thoughts out and what not. I'm back in Rexburg and things have been busy since day one. I'm going non stop almost 24 hours (I sleep for 8 of them...) I'm so close to the end of the tunnel and I can see the light brighter after every day. But seeing the light also means I'm more worried about what lays ahead for me. I don't know what to do or where to go right now. I've always been a person with a plan and now that I don't have one it scares me. Ok, well I do technically have a plan but other factors have to play before I can set that one in stone. The only thing that I can say is that I'll just have to wait to see where my life goes...
P.S. I'm 21 now! Thanks Mom and Dad for the 21 cards! I hung most of them up and by the time I took this picture some had fallen off... There's only like 10 still up but hey it made for a cute decoration!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've been waiting for you to update, cause I read this silly! and you got 21 cards for your birthday? What a good idea! And way to be in my same boat with life and not knowing where it's going. It's frustrating without a plan! It'll all work out, it always does. I love you!
Post a Comment