Thursday, June 4, 2009

Just a thought

I should be doing homework right now; I'm up on campus already just waiting around for class. Actually I'm being entertained with a dance class in the gym below me and my FHE husband is in there! I had no idea he was taking a dance class! Ok, here's my random thought; it's crazy in how short of a time we can begin to love someone. Like watching my "hubby" dance just now. It's just fun and I'm glad that I get to work with him this semester for FHE. I probably couldn't have gotten a better partner.And to think I've only known him for 6 weeks! Also this semester I came to love my 9th grader I got to mentor for a month. He was not at all like me but I really did come to love him like a little brother. I'm sure he didn't feel the same towards me and that's ok. I'm starting to see and feel the type of love the Savior has for each one of us.I can only hope that I will continue to have this type of love bless my life in other small ways.
This is my FHE husband David, and one of my "girls" Karen. They're super fun!

No comments: