Last weekend was a great couple of days! First off it was General Conference Weekend. I always love to hear the prophet and other leaders of the church speak. Their messages are go great and I can always apply them to my life, and this time I felt that almost every single talk was a message straight to me! It was wonderful! To me the main message of the whole conference was LOVE! My two favorite talks were given by Elder Bednar and President Uchtdorf in the Saturday Morning Session. If you missed them you should go watch them on lds.org or read them ASAP!
Another reason the weekend was so great was that my friends came down to see me! Bobby, Christine and Patrick all came to town to go with me to conference! I was so good to see them all! I haven't really seen Bobby that much in the past 2 1/2 years so I'm super glad we got to spend some time together! We ended up watching Saturday morning session in the Tabernacle and then we were in the Conference Center for Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning sessions. Our seats were AMAZING! I had never sat that close before! Here are just a couple of pictures that I have. Christine has more that hopefully I'll get soon!
Bobby and I in our seats
The veiw from our seats Saturday afternoon
We were super close Sunday morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment