Well, if I actually have any readers out there by now you might know that I got my mission call to the Mesa Arizona Mission! Apparently I can't get enough of the West!

I report to the MTC in Provo on July 7, 2010. As of today that is 50 days! I have so much to do to get ready and I'm already stressed! Just because I have a list of what to take doesn't mean anything! So far I only have 1 skirt and a pair of shoes that I can take! And honestly, I don't want to be a boring sister, I want to still have some style that fits the requirements. I just can't seem to find anything around here that I even what to try on. I just hate how everything fits and looks on me. ahhhhhhh, I'm stressed just talking about it! I would love to just fly to Utah for a couple of days and go major shopping. It's actually a possiblity if we can find a decent flight price. I also have to go to FL sometime before I leave and since we are driving out to Utah that even less days to shop and get ready! I have less than 50 days to make this all happen...


2 comments:
Good luck! You could plan on driving out to Utah early and just shopping last minute! But then you would be even MORE stressed probably.
I'm still so excited for you. I think it's Awesome that you are going to AZ.
Who knew that in going to AZ you would meet the coolest person on Earth? Oh wait. That's you. Nevermind. ;-)
Post a Comment