- I'm grateful for all the wonderful friends that I have. Seriously, I don't know what I would do without them sometimes, and even if they are thousands of miles away.
- I wish I could just go and pick up a good novel and read til my heart's content; however, I shouldn't start any book right now that isn't on my approved mission reading list.
- I'm so dang excited to go to Utah this week!!! I get to see one of my best friends Steph, before I leave, and some others; plus go major shopping for mission clothes! And I want someone to come visit me from Rexy..... ;) It would be a great surprise and totally make my trip/year! ha ha!
- Cragios, Cragios, Cragios! (Pizza Pie Cafe)
- I want some apple beer and almond poppy seed muffins while I'm out west too.
- The scriptures are awesome! I decided to read the Book of Mormon all the way through before I go into the MTC. I started the day I got my mission call and so I have to read about 10 pages a day, not too bad. Since I'm reading it kinda fast I am writing down thoughts that come ever time and it's AMAZING what I've already learned in the first 16 days! There is always something to learn from the scriptures.
- My favorite advice I've gotten from a friend about going on a mission, "Don't flirt with the Elders." I just had to laugh...
- I'm excited yet sad about my trip to Orlando in 2 weeks. I'm excited for the temple but sad to say goodbye to my brother, sister-in-law and nephew for 1.5 years.
- I really hope I get some mail on my mission.....
- In church today I learn that no matter what, there is always something we can repent about; if we can't see what it is the Lord will show us. D&C 66:3
- I have a lot of crazy life goals/dreams the only problem is money.
- One of those goals is to hike the Y in Provo!
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Ramblings...
I feel like I should blog about something just because I haven't in a while. I don't really even have a main topic in mind but here are just a couple of things that have been on my mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment