
I don't even know where to start with my recent trip to Utah! I got to spend some time with one of my best friends Stephanie! She took me to In and Out for the first time and it was good and cheap! We went to the Provo temple and did a little shopping. It was great seeing her before I leave.


Another great friend, Hannah, went shopping with me for two days! She was such a sport and I loved having her with me! I hadn't seen Hannah for a long time and it was just great to catch up on life!

Friday night Katy came down from Salt Lake to see me and she brought with her Matt and Jeff-fa-fa! I was so excited to see them! We went to Five Guys for dinner and then we went to Barnes and Noble. Jeff said that we should read out favorite children's books to each other so we did! I picked "Everyone Poops", Katy picked "Madeline", Matt picked "Pigeon and the Puppy", and Jeff read "Ferdinand" I don't think I spelled that right, sorry! Finally we got kicked out and so we went to Coldstone for some ice cream. We finally called it a night because Katy had to drive an hour back to her apt. We were all tired anyway. I had a great time! Thanks guys!


Then on Saturday before I left I went up on the BYU campus and walked around. It was really nice and peaceful. Ok, that's pretty much my trip in a nutshell. But I have to say that I meet an awesome returning Elder and I happened to know his brother! It was really just crazy! Good times!!
No comments:
Post a Comment