Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I've offically been home from the mission for a month now and I finally went to see Alex, Jess, and Ave in Orlando! Seriously, a week in FL is not long enough! I was able to do quite a few things and had a blast! I'm super glad that Jess was willing to deal with my ADDICTION to Panda Express. I need one closer to me here, for real!

I kept telling people that I was going to go to Disney World when I got back and for sure I did! We went to Magic Kingdom. It has the most rides for Ave. Did anyone know about the "hidden mickey's"? Apparently there are hidden mickeys in every ride. Jess was rocking at finding them! We found at least 3. Now I need to go back and find some more!


Jess and I were also able to go to the Orlando Temple. Oh how I love the temple! It was soooooo good! I can't wait to go back again!

I also did a lot of shopping, one of my favorite pass times! Ave is a little pro shopper. He has learned the names of the most important stores: Ave:"Are we going to the red store (Target) or the blue store (Ikea)?" Jess: "Both" Ave: "Can we go to the red store first?"   He's three. Love him! I got some clothes and 90% off Valenties stuff (candy, a dish, and a pan that makes heart shaped pancakes!) At Ikea I got new shelves for my room. I can't decided where to put them now. They aren't the ones I were originally thought I was going to get so now I'm just deciding where to put them. I'm excited to put some of my books on there. I'm in love with Ikea and will slowly build my house with everything Ikea; one piece at a time! It's my new quest.


Jess and I watched some movies too... haha. Got to love the B rate movies on Netflix! Love going to Florida and hopefully will go back soon! Now I just need o save some money for my next trip, Salt Lake and Mesa here I come!

No comments: