Friday, September 7, 2012

Summer time fun

I've been absolutly terrible at keeping up with this since I've been home. My last post was a month after I'd been home and now I've been home for 7 months! Crazy huh? Here's a quick overview of some of my adventures over the summer.

  • Took my parents to General Conference and the Easter Pageant in April. So much fun to take them around my mission! (I wanna go back!)
  • Went to Idaho for 10 days in May (had a blast)
  • Went back to Idaho for 3 weeks in July (another fun trip!) Each of these events deserves it's own post and pictures, but I've been horrible... Thanks Sheila for the fun!
    • Chickfila Cow appreciation day
    • Scoop Jam
    • 5 Utah temples in 2 days
  • I've been able to go to 3 Braves games so far! I wish I could go to all of their home games this season since it's Chippers last one. (My childhood crush! haha)
  • Been dating a really great guy. (Yay for a social life!)
  • Had a new nephew born just last week! Cooper Ryan. I love being an aunt!
  • And I've been working at the shop.
Life is full of small adventures and I've been trying to take things one day at a time. I'm still trying to figure life and enjoy it along the way.

No comments: