Monday, July 14, 2014

A few more months have gone by

I'm such a terrible blogger.... Oh well!

Since February, I have been to Washington DC, Nashville a few times, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Baltimore, back to GA twice, Arkansas, Kentucky, and have driven through Alabama and Mississippi. Whoa that's a lot of driving!!! But all so worth it. I've seen one of my best friends Emily, a mission companion, Jackie, a bunch of family and a lot of bookstores.

I've also gotten a job since last time I posted. I feel so lucky to have come across a posting for a job at a local library. This job is the perfect fit for me at this point in my life. As a youth services librarian I get to do crafts, sit in on story times, help people discover new books, play on pinterest and so much more! I'm in heaven really! And I don't feel bad about reading ALL the time; I just tell Will that I'm studying/preparing for work.

My days have been more full lately and I'm finding myself wanting to do more and more. I really have no reason to complain about life. Yes, things have gone wrong; like last week when we came home to find my back windshield smashed to pieces. But life happens and we move on.

There are so many more things I should blog about and maybe, just maybe I'll start doing those one at a time.


 We got to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at the Orpheum Theater in Memphis
 The last day for the Cherry Blossoms in DC (it rained pretty hard the next day)
 Hanging out in Baltimore
 Seeing Jacking in Louisville, Kentucky (We hadn't seen each other in 2.5 YEARS!)
 In North Carolina seeing Will's family- here's one set of grandparents! I'm so lucky I married into this family!

No comments: