Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Why this October needs to end
When bad things happen, they seem to come in bulk. I'm not looking for sympathy here. I know that things happen for a reason. God has a plan greater than I can see or understand. I could make a list of everything sad/bad/painful etc. that has happened to our family this month, but I won't. I'm trying to focus on the lessons I need to learn from all of this, the good that has come this month, and the how my love for my family (especially Will's side) has grown immensely. I'm so grateful for my family, both sides more than they know. I'm grateful for the fact that we "can be together forever through Heavenly Father's plan." I've been so emotional this month and tears come even when I think of that and the blessings that come when we follow God's plan. I always want to be with my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment