Monday, May 4, 2015

First post of 2015! Wow I'm slow... I always have ideas for blogging but yet I never get around to write them down. For this one, I'll just do a brief over view of the last 6ish months.

We went back and forth to North Carolina and Georgia for the holidays and we took a anniversary trip to Hot Springs, Arkansas. It's crazy to think that we've been married for over a year now. Time is really going by fast (at least for me).



The beginning of 2015 was a little rough for me. I had my tonsils out and was laid up for 2 weeks. I was planning of reading and blogging quite a bit but of course the drugs made that harder and I pretty much just slept and watched TV. My mom came to take care of me for the first week- which was so great of her! Always my mom even in my 20's and married! And then the hubs was a great nurse too (at least most of the time!)! After that, I started working again even without a voice and have been fighting sickness on and off since too.

Work has been one interesting place lately- especially for a library- but I feel like that should be a post on it's own!

So there you go... my life is working, sleeping, and fighting sickness. Consider that your update!

No comments: