Sunday, August 17, 2008
Events at Turner Field
I really enjoy baseball. It's one of the sports that I don't mind watching and actually getting into. Ever since I was little I have been a Braves fan. It's the only team I like. I absolutely love going to Turner Field in the Atl and being at the games. Over the years I have gone to my fair share but this weekend's game made the top of my list! A couple of things happened to make it so special. First, the best reason to watch baseball, the pants! Jessica and I did have a nice conversation about how lax the players are getting at wearing looser fitting pants. We don't approve of some. Second, as I was sitting next to Jessica, my arm was on the side of her stomach. (You know, little chairs, not much room and all...) Anyway, Avery started to kick me!!!! I was really excited about that for some reason. At first Jess and I didn't really realize what was happening and then we started to bust up laughing! I had never felt him kick before! Third and the BEST part, randomly in the middle of the game, a bird pooped on Jessica's leg!!!! I'm not sure how much Jess wants that shared but it's too funny not to say it! We cleaned it up and went on but I'm not sure any of us knows how that happened like it did!!! And last but not least the Braves won!!! That always tops it off! I got some really good pictures with my new camera too!!
Chick-fil- a cow that is huge and it does the tomahawk chop!!!
Mom and me
I like to call this "My View of the Game"
Chipper Jones, my all time favorite play since I was tiny!
From our seats, we had really good ones, behind the Braves dugout!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think that the best part of reading this blog was that a bird pooped on your friend's leg. Hillarious!
Post a Comment