Thursday, September 4, 2008

Time Well Spent

Well, my time here is up. I leave to go back west tomorrow. At the beginning of this 7 week break I actually didn't want to come home. And in no way does that affect how much I love my family; because I do; very much. I just didn't want to have to deal with everything with no friends near, no car to drive and not the freedom I'm used to. But I survived like always. I did a lot of things that I wanted to, like going to a Braves game, Blue Willow, and eating Zaxby's and Chick-fil-a til I'm almost sick of it. (I don't think I could ever be sick of Zaxby's though) I've even done things I wasn't expecting, like deer chasing at 2 am, eating at Waffle House a couple of times, and visiting my old middle school. Most of my time home however has been dedicated to my best friend and her wedding. I truly wanted her to have the best day ever. I threw showers, went to parties, and even helped Stan the music man at the reception. I held real flowers for like 2 days and only sneezed a couple of times! Also during this break I'm been to a hand full of states. Starting with Idaho, Utah, Colorado, Georgia, Florida, and South Carolina. And I'll be in Washington and Montana yet this weekend.
Overall I can't complain how my time has been spent during my break. Now I just have to make myself ready for school to start on Monday, new roomies, and unpacking...

No comments: