Saturday, September 27, 2008
Roomies
How many roommates can one have in 7 semesters? Try living with 29 different girls within the course of 3 years. I think I've had my share of personalities to deal with. Some of the girls I have lived with for more than one semester too. I have some pretty cool roomies this time and just in the first 3 weeks we've had some fun!
This is Tami, she's always happy...
I like to stand on the couch and text???...
Carolyn, Christina, and Tami. We like to do pilates and meditate around our house.
Jen and Jackie. They like to laugh, a lot.
Katy, Christina, Jen, Carolyn, Jackie and Charly (way in the back) We all like to eat yummy food, hence the food!
I really do like sitting by the window in the sun
This is my roomie Christina, she likes to pose for the camera!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm oh so glad for your wonderful roomate situation! I'm glad you got a great bunch! Have loads of extra fantabulous fun! love ya!
Post a Comment