Sunday, March 7, 2010

Castle Cake

This happened quite a while ago but here are the pictures of this awesome cake that Brett, Ashley and I made one Saturday. For some reason Brett wanted to make this extravagent cake and so we went along with it. It basically took us all day but it was fun!
Brett pouring in the cupcake batter


I cut part of the cake corners for the towers

Brett tring to learn cake carving skills, I was trying to ice some of it at the same time. Didn't work too well.

Oh yeah, Doug was there too but he was reading the phone book.


Ashley took most of the pictures but I finally got one of her working on the cake too.


Ok so this isn't the best picture of the cake since it wasn't quite done but hey you can pretty much tell what it looks like. It's complete with a red castle door, blue waves from the mote, and even alligators in the waves! And a candycane flag on top!

No comments: