Friday, July 11, 2008

All the other days in Seattle

I was going to write about every day in Seattle, but I decided not to. I'll just sum everything up. I got to go to an awesome Mariner's game, thanks to Doug's dad! We did a little shopping at Pike's Place Market (famous for throwing fish), and Doug even showed us the high school where "Ten Things I Hate about You" was filmed! It didn't even look like a school and I saw the bleachers where Heath Ledger sang and danced!!! We had to go back to the troll under the bridge to show Drew and to climb on it! It is such a weird piece of art, but hey that's Seattle for you. We also went to the Bellevue Botanical Gardens where we met up with Christina and Carolyn (former and future roommates!) I had such a good time and I completely LOVE the Seattle area! I can't wait to go back in Sept.!


This is the high school and stadium where "Ten Things I Hate about You" was filmed.


Drew and I at the Space Needle.


The troll under the bridge. Drew is on top and I'm on his shoulder.


All of us at the Mariner's game. They won!!!


Carolyn, me, Ashley and Christina
How I love them all!!!

1 comment:

Wallace Clan said...

Wow Val you look fantastic and you're so far away! Hope all is well with you!