Friday, July 11, 2008

Day one in Seattle

This year for the 4th of July I got to go to Seattle with some of my friends; Ashley, Doug, and Drew. My first time seeing Seattle in May was fun, but not the best experience I've ever had. This time however, I had so much fun! We left Rexburg Thursday night and got in about 3:30 in the morning. The drive went by pretty quickly. Drew and I watched a movie and we all just talked. When we got in Ashley and I crashed in our room and didn't get up on the 4th until about noon. Well, the boys didn't like that too much so they decided to run in and jump on us. They continued to start a pillow fight and smash us between the two mattresses. What a wonderful way to start off the weekend! After we all got ready we went to Tacoma for Tall Ship Days. There were people dressed up like pirates and it was all kind of weird. And to top it off, the ships weren't even that tall!!! I've seen bigger. There was also a really cool glass museum. After Tacoma we went on to Seattle. We went to eat at this Italian restaurant called Buca di Beppo's. We had some amazing food and free dessert because our food was taking so long. However, if you ever do go there beware of the art work... That's all I have to say about that. Around 10pm we were still eating but the waitress said we could leave to watch the fireworks and then come back. We went down to the water front about a block away and watched a pretty amazing firework show! Even Drew, the firework expert, thought it was a good show!




The glass museum, cool huh?

We made a new friend in Tacoma. (Have to keep widening my circle, right?)

No comments: